Los Angeles to Japan Deal
** Discover Japan with EVA Air **
Ticketing Period: 12/08/2014 - 01/02/2015
Traveling Period: 01/01/2015 - 05/20/2015
|Fly from Los Angeles World Airports (LAX) to :
||Sample Economy Class
starting fare*/booking class code/validity
|Tokyo (NRT)||USD 1015* / V Class/ 3M|
|Osaka (KIX)||USD 1020* / V Class / 3M|
|Fukuoka (FUK)||USD 1000* / V Class / 3M|
|Okinawa (OKA)||USD 1000* / V Class / 3M|
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticketing Period: on/before January 02, 2015
- Class: Economy Class
- Ticket Validity: 3 months maximum (V class is not eligible for mileage accrual and upgrade).
- Fares shown are in US Dollars, per person, for a midweek (Monday – Thursday) round-trip non-stop Economy class ticket, and include all taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Both inbound and outbound on weekend (Friday – Sunday) will incur an extra charge of USD25.00 for each transpacific sector.
- Infant discount not applicable; however, infant ticket is required. Please contact
local EVA Air ticketing office for infant airfare and other infant related inquiries.
- Refund fee: USD100.00 per passenger. For routing to/from USA, a no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the
refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least 168 hours prior to the first flight departure.
- Outbound date/flight change fee: permitted with USD100.00 rebooking fee per passenger plus applicable fare difference.
- Inbound change: permitted within ticket validity subject to weekend surcharge. Add USD100.00 for inbound travel January 01-January 05 and July 10-August 20.
- Please refer "
baggage and optional charges " for EVA Air’s regulation on baggage allowance.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/date.
- Fares, taxes, fees, surcharges and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the “Purchase Conditions” before purchasing the ticket.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at
- Please refer to mileage rule for the flight mileage credit for each booking class code.